Rheem High-Efficiency Air Conditioners
As a contractor, we try to sell great products. It takes years of dealing with different companies to determine the best HVAC products and which manufacturer provides the best customer service. Time is of the essence. Customers can’t wait days for parts. This is why we promote Rheem air conditioners.
Authorized Rheem Dealer
Rheem supplies air conditioning units that are from 14 seer to 20.5 seer. The variable speed RA20 is one of our top-selling high efficient units. These are the reasons why it’s top of its class.
- Efficiency offers a minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performances across all.
- EcoNet™ Enabled
- PlusOne™ Energy Efficiency offers a minimum of 20 SEER and 13 EER system performance across all capacities.
- PlusOne™ Expanded Valve Space – 3″-4″-5″ service valve space – provides a minimum working area of 27-square inches for easier access.
- PlusOne™ Triple Service Access – 15″ wide, industry leading corner service access – makes repairs more accessible and faster. The two fasteners’ removable corner allows optimal access to internal unit components. Individual louver panels come out once the fastener is removed for faster coil cleaning and easier cabinet reassembly.
- EcoNet™ Enabled product. The EcoNet Smart Home System provides advanced air & water control for maximum energy savings and ideal comfort.
- New composite base pan – dampens sound, captures louver panels, eliminates corrosion and reduces the number of fasteners needed.
- Powder coat paint system – for a long-lasting professional finish
- The Copeland Scroll™ Variable Speed Compressor has a modulating technology that provides more precise temperature control, lower humidity and greater efficiency. The overdrive feature provides a cooling load of up to 107°F.
- Modern cabinet aesthetics – increased curb appeal with visually appealing design
- Curved louver panels – provide ultimate coil protection, enhance cabinet strength, and increase cabinet rigidity
- Optimized fan orifice – optimizes airflow and reduces unit sound
- Rust-resistant screws – confirmed through 1500-hour salt spray testing
- A diagnostic service window with a two-fastener opening provides high and low-pressure access.
- External gauge port access – allows easy connection of “low-loss” gauge ports
- Single-row condenser coil (up thru 4 tons) – makes unit lighter and allows thorough coil cleaning to maintain “out of the box” performance
- 35% fewer cabinet fasteners and fastener-free base – allow for faster access to internal components and hassle-free panel removal
- Service trays – hold fasteners or caps during service calls
- Q.R. code – provides technical information on demand for faster service calls
- The fan motor harness with extra long wires removes the unit top without disconnecting the fan wire.
- High and low-pressure standards on all models.
Rheem High-Efficiency Air Handler
This unit matches up with the air handler, which adds to its energy savings capability. It controls the temperature to 1 degree and varies the speed of the blower wheel to slow the air down, which aids in removing humidity. This will make the house less humid and make home feel cooler and more dry.
- The RHMV is EcoNet Enabled: This allows the RHMV to communicate with the EcoNet Smart Home System directly.
- The RHMV features an Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV)
- Features a constant CFM variable speed motor (ECM), enhancing SEER performance. The RHMV is rated with RA17, RA20 air conditioners and RP17, RP20 heat pumps.
- The evaporator is constructed of aluminum fins bonded to internally grooved aluminum tubing.
- Versatile 4-way convertible design for upflow, downflow, horizontal left and suitable applications.
- Factory-installed indoor coil.
- Sturdy cabinet construction with 1.0 inch [25.4 mm] of foil-faced insulation for excellent sound and insulating characteristics.
- Field-installed auxiliary electric heater kits provide exact heat for indoor comfort. Kits include circuit breakers that meet.
- U.L. and cUL requirements for service disconnect.
- 11/2 ton [5.3 kW] through 5 ton [17.6 kW] models are between 421/2 to 57 inches [1080 to 1448 mm] tall and 22 inches [559 mm] deep.
- All models meet or exceed 330 to 400 CFM [156 to 189 L/s] per ton at .3 inches [.7 kPa] of external static pressure.
- Enhanced airflow up to .7″ external static pressure.
- Suitable for application in mobile homes.